Make a Donation
“One never notices what has been done; one can only see what remains to be done.” - Marie Curie
“Let your house be open wide.” - Pirkei Avot: 1:5
MIT Hillel’s work is made possible by generous annual donations from many constituencies. Alumni, parents of current and past students, faculty, and local contributors form our base of support. It does not take a math degree from MIT to know that every gift counts.
An investment in MIT Hillel supports Jewish life on campus in many ways:
- Funds student leadership programming
- Enables students to explore ethical issues surrounding their academic pursuits in science, engineering, business, and humanities
- Provides a spectrum of Shabbat and Holiday observance options
- Promotes participation in social, cultural, Israel, and Jewish alumni events
- Raises Hillel’s visibility on campus
Thank you for including MIT Hillel among your philanthropic priorities.
Please explore our wish list.
Ways to give:
Allocate to MIT Hillel specifically, and/or support MIT more generally. Make a one-time gift or set up a recurring gift.
- By check:
Make payable and mail to MIT Hillel, 40 Massachusetts Avenue, Building W11, Cambridge, MA 02139
- To transfer securities, establish a planned or estate gift, ask other questions about giving to MIT Hillel, contact: Marla Choslovsky, Director of Development, firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-253-2969.
MIT Hillel is a 501(c)3 tax deductible organization.
Thank you to our FY15 Donors!