MIT Hillel has won Hillel's 2013 "Great Place to Work" award!
On July 29 and 30, at Hillel Institute 2013 in St. Louis, Hillel presented the Richard M. Joel Exemplar of Excellence Award to seven campus professionals and Vision & Value Awards to five outstanding Hillels.
Each year, the Richard M. Joel Exemplar of Excellence Award is given to professionals in various stages of their careers who have offered especially innovative approaches to engaging students and enhancing Jewish life on campus.
Mazel tov to the 2013 Richard M. Joel Exemplar of Excellence Award Winners:
- Carrie Fischbein Darsky, Assistant Director, Columbia/Barnard Hillel
- Jenna Rabhan, Assistant Director, Brody Jewish Center at the University of Virginia
- Pavel Vugelman, Director, Odessa Hillel (not pictured)
- Cara Behneman, Acting Executive Director, UMBC Hillel
- Tilly Shames, Executive Director, University of Michigan Hillel
- Aaron Kaufman, Executive Director, Penn State Hillel
- Rabbi Julie Roth, Executive Director, Princeton Hillel
Mazel tov to the 2013 Vision & Values Award Winners:
- Hillel at Kent State: Indispensable University Partner Award
- Santa Barbara Hillel: Indispensable University Partner Award
- MIT Hillel: Great Place to Work Award
- University of Maryland Hillel: The Joseph Meyerhoff Award for Meaningful Jewish Experience
- Hillel at the University of Washington: Vision and Values Award for Development (pictured)