Grad Hillel is an association of Jewish graduate students, postdocs and young professionals serving MIT. Grad Hillel sponsors social programs, dinners, outings, holiday celebrations, and classes to foster community and Jewish enrichment. We welcome you to join us at MIT Grad Hillel events!
Click here to sign up for the Grad Hillel listerv
Check out our Facebook page here
A few highlights of our year round programming:
• Grad Hillel Shabbat Dinners: Once a month, we have a Shabbat dinner held in an on-campus graduate dorm.
• Torah on Tap: Once a month, we have a text study with one of our Hillel Rabbi's about a topic of our choosing! Previous topics include: Jewish Perspectives on the Afterlife; Organ Donation in Jewish Law; and Ghosts, Golems, and Demons in Judaism.
• Welcome Picnic: Start your semester off right with our Grad Hillel Picnic! Reconnect with old friends and make plenty of new ones.
• Monthly Social Lunches: Meet new friends and catch up with old ones at our monthly social lunches on campus
• Sushi in the Sukkah: During Sukkot we celebrate in the sukkah in style with sushi and friends
Learn more about our Graduate Student Board here